Connecting, Informing, and Advancing. It’s what our members do best!
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with over 30,000 members who work, teach, and study in the field.
At the heart of Silicon Valley's thriving marketing community, SVAMA is your local AMA chapter bringing together top marketers from start-ups and corporations, associations and non-profit organizations, academia and government agencies.
But don't take our word for it; come to an event to learn from our industry experts, engage with new ideas, network with peers, and become part of the conversation. Experience all that SVAMA has to offer!
FALL MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL
Waived application fee ($30 value)
Join SVAMA by Dec 13, 2013
What can the AMA do for you? (PDF)
Membership Benefits include:
Connecting: Networking Opportunities
- Networking mixers and social events
- AMA local chapter & national member directory
- AMA Online Community
- Meet subject experts and thought leaders
- Make business development connections as a sponsor
Informing: Educational Opportunities
- Member discount on monthly panel events & Morning Forums
- National AMA conferences and workshops
- Targeted e-newsletters & blogs
- Magazines & journals
- Special Interest Groups
- Marketing Boot Camps
- AMA website: www.MarketingPower.com
- Free interactive webcasts & weekly AMA radio shows
- Members-only resources including, case studies, white papers, best practices, online training, Job bank, salary study, and tools
Advancing: Career Opportunities
Advancing: Leadership Opportunities through Volunteering
- Build your resume
- Develop your marketing, management and leadership skills
- Earn Chapter and National recognition
- Contribute to the marketing profession as a thought leader
Local Event Discounts - Members enjoy discounts on the local events delivered by the Silicon Valley chapter, events organized by SVAMA's local partners, and events, trainings, and conferences put on by the national organization.