The Silicon Valley chapter of the American Marketing Association is the premier
organization for marketers. Our chapter reflects the comprehensive scope of marketing
disciplines, creativity and innovation that are synonymous with Silicon Valley.
Our mission is to inform and advance our members' professional capabilities and career development opportunities through education and networking that connects our members to peers, local business and thought leaders in Silicon Valley. We provide great value for our members with a variety of services and benefits that include:
- Connecting members with Who and What they need to know to be marketing savvy in the Silicon Valley
- Monthly programs on marketing best practices and cutting-edge topics presented by Silicon Valleys' top
- Networking with peers, local businesses and marketing thought leaders in our social community and at our events
- Staying informed and enhancing their skills by connecting our members to industry best practices, emerging trends and marketing innovations through local and national resources
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities via our Job Board and Career Forums
- Member discounts on events, publications and training
- Increased awareness of personal brand as a member of SVAMA
Connecting, Informing, and Advancing.
SVAMA is the Silicon Valley chapter and local voice of the American Marketing Association, the largest professional association in North America serving individuals and organizations involved in the practice, teaching and study of marketing worldwide. It is the #1 source to access information, resources, education, and networking in the field of professional marketing. AMA members are connected to a network of experienced marketers nearly 40,000 strong and include leading marketing academics, researchers and practitioners from every industry.